Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What Cannon Learned Today

This week in preschool Cannon's class is learning about feelings. Today's project was a face with a mouth that can turn to make happy, sad, surprised or mad expressions. His teacher also helped him fill out a chart with the following answers:

I feel happy . . . going to McDonalds.

I feel sad . . . when my brother hits me with a light saber.

I feel angry . . . when my brother breaks my bionicle.

I feel afraid . . . when my brother scares me.

Hmm. And I thought that he and Ridge had become good friends this summer. I guess this does show that they have a relationship of some kind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first of all...the slide show is so good that it ALMOST makes me want to have a baby just so I can do it too!! Its such a wonderful idea! Did you think of it?
As for Mr.Cannon, I love how his feelings show that his brother holds a very high position in Cannon's eyes...that's my professional opinion. What do you think?

Always Summer said...

What's a bionicle? These answers are so great, it's fun perspective to see how much siblings influence your life.