Sunday, October 28, 2007

Too much paper

I was feeling frustrated last week at how much paper there is around our house. I had let the papers brought home from school pile up, along with the mail and it just seemed like it was all over the place. So I exclaimed, "there's paper all over this house!"

Later, during lunch, we were making sandwiches, and Ridge pulled some sliced cheese out of the bag and said, "mom's right, there is paper all over the place, even on the cheese!" We had one of those big bags of sliced cheese with the paper in between each slice. I didn't know he was listening when I said the paper comment. It made me laugh. Obviously I wasn't talking about the paper between the cheese, but there it was, even more paper around the house.

2 comments:

Torrie said...

CUTE! kids are so funny!
we think they aren't listening, but really they are soaking it all up!

Anonymous said...

this was a laugh out loud story for me. Ridge says the funniest stuff- I think you should submit it to the Reader's digest, start making some green paper at least.