Friday, May 04, 2007

Laine

This is more so I don't forget than for any readers of this. Last week we went on a walk and Laine discovered the dandilions puffs. At first she was stomping them so we showed her that she could pick them and blow them away. She was so distracted and facinated by them that the boys and Eric headed home without us. Laine stopped at every yard's dandilion patch and rid them of their weeds. Of course I didn't have my camera. The picture above is Laine wearing a lot of my jewelry. My big jewelry box is on the floor in my closet. This week she has dressed up in everything she could and then paraded around the house. She told me, "mom, I have to do someting." I tried to follow her but she stopped me at the closet door and told me again that she had to do "someting." So I left her alone and this is how she reappeared. Such a little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy she is a beautiful little girl...Andy and I both said it at the same time. And I love that she is such a "girl..." :)

mindy said...

Such an adorable picture of Laine donning your jewelry. I love her sweet little smile. I am happy to hear that she is exhibiting some of those natural girly tendencies despite having the influence of the older boys and their tranes, planes and automobiles.