Friday, June 07, 2013

Last day


 Last day of school! Ridge is all dressed up, ready for 6th grade graduation. (He broke his arm this week but doesn't have the cast on yet. That comes Monday. He's not happy about that.)
Massi didn't want to cooperate so he's eating a rice krispie treat and popsicle. Cannon wanted to wear the same outfit as the first day of school. I love to see how much they've grown. Sad but happy at the same time. Everyone is looking forward to free time and swimming and friends. I'm happy to leave the morning routine behind for a while. 
Happy Summer! Come and visit!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sorry to hear about the broken arm - and during swimming season :(

You commented on my blog that you are going to eat eggs a different way every week, so here's my favorite - drizzle about 1 tsp olive oil in a pan and add about a Tbsp of minced garlic. Heat over medium high just until the oil starts to bubble. Stir in chopped vegies - I am lazy, so I usually use frozen peas, onions and peppers. Mushrooms are also nice, if you have fresh. Stir fry the veg for about 5 minutes, until soft but not mushy. Have egg(s) whisked and ready in a separate bowl; add to pan. Stir around until cooked through. Good alone, or rolled up in a w/w tortilla with shredded cheddar!

And I am going to be in UT three times this summer... I just might take you up on your invitation!

Paige said...

Sounds yummy! (and easy)

And yes, you're always welcome!