Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First day of summer

Laine got her stitches out and then we headed to the beach to spend the rest of the afternoon enjoying this hot-for-us day. (74)

Every time we have a day like this I find myself marveling at the beauty of this area of the world. Glorious is often the word that comes to mind. (I just need to remind myself that it is still pretty on cloudy and rainy days too.)




The kids took a long follow-the-leader walk. If you can see a red shirt in the distance that is Cannon. I half expected one of them to come running back to tell me that Sommer was crying and tired but they all trouped back together. Sometimes they all get along. Another reason to label the day glorious.


- via Paige's iPhone

1 comment:

Shannon said...

There is no place prettier than Seattle on a sunny day! And nothing more glorious than watching siblings enjoying each others company.