Wednesday, March 16, 2011

50/50/50

At his checkup last week, 2 1/2 months old, Massi weighed 13 lbs. 4oz, measured 24" long and his head measured 41cm. 50th percentile all around. Growing like he should.
I talked to the dr about all the spit up. He gave me a list of possible foods that could cause it including broccoli, onions, peppers, chocolate, citrus, spicy food, brussel sprouts, cabbage and sometimes milk. Notice that cookies are not on the list. Too many things to eliminate so we're just going to have to live with spitup for a little while longer, though I am trying to avoid citrus this week. Not making a difference so far... Massi is gaining weight so we aren't worried, just watch where you step if you visit.

3 comments:

kentandnellie said...

Massi is adorable! Glad he is healthy. By the way, I can totally relate on the spitting up issue. Win spits up all the time. The spit up has even made its way down my shirt a few times. Let me know if you find anything that works to eliminate it. One other thing, I think our boys DO have the same chin. They can thank Grandpa Sommer for that, right? Love the little cleft.

Shannon said...

Chocolate? Yikes! I'd hate to have to go without that! Massi is a very handsome boy!

Ron and Shanon Sommer said...

He is a beautiful boy. His big eyes remind me of Sommer, and of course, I love the cleft in the chin too.