Tuesday, December 14, 2010

cards coming...

I actually do have Christmas cards to send this year.  I'm sharing Laine's special drawing as a header for a while, it turned out so cute.  That was the original card but I went with a much-less-than-perfect family photo instead. One more thing that I'll mark of the to-do list by the end of the week.  I was hoping I'd have a cute Santa hat picture with all the kids to send out for Christmas cards and baby announcement but that's not the happening.  Sigh.  I wonder if this baby knows that I have a to-do list and he's patiently waiting until that list is complete to make his arrival.  Probably not because really, is the to-do list ever done? 

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cute header picture! Laine did a great job drawing your whole family.

Don't we all have a to do list? My family usually sends out a Christmas card or letter each year, but I have no idea whether we are going to or not. This is kind of a year where we are laid back, since we are settled in our house.

Sara McBride said...

So cute! I love Laine's picture. Good luck with the last little baby bit. You can do it!

Platteborze Possy said...

that is so precious! I would totally send that out as a Christmas card!:):) Hope your baby arrives soon. He'll be just as cute as the rest of your angels.

Shannon said...

Love, love, love your header! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Kathi said...

So adorable Paige. And don't worry, Santa Hat pics on New Years or MLK day are perfect too!
xoxo