Friday, May 28, 2010

starbucks or starburst?


I periodically take the girls to Starbucks. Usually on rainy days when we go to a nearby mall to play on the playground. Sommer and I have been twice in the last month. She loves the mini pink donuts and I love the spiced caramel cider. We went during my birthday weekend, just the two of us.

Eric's mom sent an awesome package of Starburst in my birthday box -- just the pink and red ones in the bag. Yesterday I handed out 2 Starburst each to the kids in the late afternoon.

Sommer came to me very worried and said,
"My Starbucks is stuck in my mouth!"

She's growing up in Seattle.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

What a sweet MIL, to send you only the best!
Sommer is so cute, and she has great taste - love those pink minis. (If they put that pink frosting on the chocolate donuts, they'd be impossible to resist!)

Kelsey K. Hartley said...

I have yet to try the spiced caramel cider. My favorite is a lowfat peppermint steamer.

Sally said...

Seriously laughing so hard right now! That is priceless! Ethan and Katie rode the ducks a few weeks ago and every time we pass a Starbucks, they yell, "Cha-ching!" I guess we're learning the Starbucks ways as well. Greg laughed at the story too. Somner is so sweet!

Pamela said...

Oh that is too funny!! What a sweet little girl you have. Two sweet little girls.

And I agree with you about the spiced caramel cider at Starbucks. It's like drinking a caramel apple. So yum.

Cami said...

oh! red & pink starbursts are my fave! where did she get those?

kelly said...

that was me too!

chenlina said...

chenlina20160723
ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin sale
coach outlet store online clearances
coach factory outlet online
air jordans
asics outlet
cheap toms
christian louboutin outlet
mont blanc
oakley sunglasses
gucci belts
ralph lauren outlet
authentic louis vuitton handbags
true religion
coach outlet
michael kors canada
longchamp outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
vans shoes
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
jordan retro
michael kors outlet
nike free runs
michael kors handbags
hermes bag
tory burch outlet
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
ray bans
gucci outlet
nike roshe run
jordan shoes
nike roshe run women
ray ban sunglasses
as