Friday, November 06, 2009

10 minutes till bus stop time

Ten minutes till we were supposed to be out the door and Cannon comes running down the stairs dressed in his "kangaroo suit," aka my shirt from my Halloween costume.
I wish I could have appreciated this moment in time, about 8 years ago, for its simplicity.





and they wonder why I sometimes loose my patience in the morning. Actually, they don't wonder anymore!
(what's more embarrassing? My son wearing a red shirt as funny pants? or the state of my girls' room?)

4 comments:

Kathi said...

OH my gosh! I am seriously cracking up over here! I live that too! Same chaos, different state! BUT you are SO AMAZINGLY CALM!
Oh, man, I am still laughing over here. My husband too. Gotta love these kids! You and your calmness are inspiring! :)

Megan said...

That's so awesome. I think girls are different than boys. Madelyn watched the clip over my shoulder and just said "that's kind of weird." I loved your Halloween costumes by the way.

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss those days. I'd give anything to have them back.

Shannon said...

Eight years from today, this will be the moment you will be missing. Hysterical!