Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Starring Cannon

I talk about Cannon, how sweet he is, and that is true. He is also our most exuberant child. He loves getting a reaction out of people, a laughing reaction, especially from his brother. He doesn't know how to talk quietly and lately he has been prone to howling instead of crying. He invented the little song/rap thing he chants/sings in these videos. I have no idea where it came from. I wish I were cool enough to be teaching him hiphop, but I'm not.




3 comments:

Shannon said...

I had to laugh watching these - especially when his brother jumps in and they start swatting at each other. I have two boys just like that! :)

kentandnellie said...

That bottom one really cracked me up..."ah, ah, I'm a teenager." I think little kids are intrigued with teenagers. So funny.

Unknown said...

Too funny!