Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Breakfast Yummies

This tropical syrup is wonderfully delicious drizzled on...

chocolate chip pancakes, one of our weekly breakfast staples. A healthier mom would have made her Halloween Pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes with real pumpkin. I didn't even think about that even though I have pumpkin cans on my shelf. I made our regular recipe, Cannon added the food coloring and we called it good. At least they are a mix of white and wheat flour... Cannon likes the coconut syrup but prefers regular so he can squeeze out Mrs. Butterworth's guts. Ridge likes his pancakes with just butter and he eats them like toast. I didn't like syrup when I was little, preferred jam myself.

2 comments:

Lark said...

Well wouldn't you know I made pumpkin pancakes this morning!
You want to know how long I have been planning to make them? A month. Yes, it has taken me a month, but in my defense, this is the first time in a month that Parker has been home for breakfast (I was mostly making them for him :)

Anonymous said...

yum!! Im going to buy some of this tonight when we go out!! Or at least whatever I can find that looks like it...