Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New (sale!) Shoes


I found these little jems at Target last week for $1.98! Don't you just love finding those red stickers on items and seeing that sale price! Laine was so excited to have "tap shoes" that fit her again since she grew out of her other shoes that made a clip clop noise when she walked in them. The downside was that she got blisters from them since she refused to take them off all day. The upside was all the dances she performed for us and for herself throughout the day.
And those are my wet garden gloves by her feet. I left them out a couple of weeks ago, thinking that it would stay sunny-ish and then they got snowed on and rained on and I just walk by them and shake my head and haven't picked them up since.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE seeing that little red tag with its cheap price just calling my name!

Girl shoes are SO cute. I need a girl.

Anonymous said...

man, she is so beautiful!! I love that hair - and of course, the shoes. The price makes them even more gorgeous!
we don't even need to start about the gloves on my back deck.

Tricia said...

Love Target.
Love those shoes!

Lark said...

ok love target clearance too.
and love love love your comment about your wet gloves. so funny. I can see you shaking your head and just leaving them to their fate. I do that all the time around the house thinking and hoping that someone will pick up that little doll shoe that is laying in the hall. but no one does and I end up doing it several weeks later...

kelly said...

nothin' like a little target clearance shoppin' high...

Unknown said...

Paige, she's so adorable. A little trick I learned from the wardrobe ladies in the theatre: if the shoes are giving you blisters, take some moleskin, cut to size, and put it on the inside of the shoe, rather than sticking it to your foot. They swear by it.