Sunday, April 20, 2008

Get outta town


Friday I opened up my Travelzoo weekly email and saw this incredible deal --

Hawaii -- 5 night vacation with air for $555.


I was so close to booking that ticket. The catch was that the travel had to be between May 1 and 21st and we just couldn't make it work. We even texted my sister Linds to see if she would go with me. My sweet husband was all ready to send me off to Hawaii without a second thought. A different set of weeks might have worked out. I thought of all the friends I'd love to go with but thought of excuses for each of you, and for me too.


So next time something like this comes up I need to know, would you consider it? Are you in? Because one of these days something like this might just work out. Got to keep thinking big.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige, I'm in, in, in. Seriously. Text me, email me, send a pigeon, run over here. I'll be on the next flight...anytime. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Me too!!!

Lauren said...

Me three!

Torrie said...

did you check that again?
john and i were going to book today, anyway you can go from now to OCT. 31st!
i have to say that if you go i will be very green!!!! all i want to do is run away right now.
so i would love to say "me foursies" is that even a word? any way maybe next time i could go, it sounds like a rockn' fun time!

Paige said...

Well look at me passing along misinformation. Maybe it can work out after all! But Eric won't have enough days off to go with me. And he always wants to spend tax return money on a motorcycle and I always talk him out of it so how can I justify this trip and not feel guilty about his non-motorcycle again? Hmm. But I'm feeling so excited, I just might get outta town after all and have a reason to buy a new swimsuit this year!

Lark said...

I hope you can go! I wish I was the one to go with you :)

kelly said...

heck yah!
please pick me first for the team!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Platteborze Possy said...

That is such a smokin deal!! I really wanted to go for our ten year anniversary this year...maybe it could be a reality with those prices!
I would also love to go with the girls...defiantly sign me up. And pick ME first!!:):):)